What do you expect? I’m a book worm! Here’s a list of some quality companions for your newest read.
- Book Pyramid – For the read in bed reader. Brandon impressively sewed me a book pyramid when we were dating. They’re great for resting your book and giving your hands a break. It’s my favorite book accessory, especially for heavy hardbacks!
- Book Light – For the late night reader. I have one of these LED rechargeable book lights that clips right onto your book cover.
- DIY Bookmark – For the creative reader. Don’t dog ear, be kind to your books and get a book mark.
- Candle – For the cry at the end of the book reader. Sometimes it’s just nice to set a quiet ambiance for your reading. A candle is all you need.
- Goodreads – For everyone! Goodreads was a game changer in helping me meet my reading goals. Every year they start a new reading challenge. It’s major motivation to check off another book from my list. Here’s my current reading challenge for the year. Goodreads star rating seems to me to be one of the most accurate around. They’re great at recommending books within your favorite genres and keeping your reading lists organized.
- Library Card – For the avid reader. I have my library card on my key chain because I go that often. Once or twice a week at least. If you don’t have a library card shame on you! Who doesn’t love free books? Go get one and find your closest branch.
- Audible – For the busy mom or the commuter. Audiobooks came in handy right after I had Felicity. It allowed me to get some reading in hands free.