Here’s a list of my favorite items for this winter season. It’s finally getting chilly around here and time to bundle up!
- Heat Holders Socks – I have Raynaud’s disease which means that I lose circulation in my fingers and feet. The only thing I can do to combat it is to keep my core body temp warm, stay out of the cold as much as possible and be sure that my hands and feet are bundled up. My sister got me a pair of these socks for Christmas a couple years ago and they’re the only ones that actually warm up my toes in the cold and keep them warm. They’re great for camping in the colder months too.
- Paraffin Bath – Using this routinely for my hands is one of the only things to keep them moisturized in the dry air.
- Satin Hands Set – This 3 step regimen also does wonders for dry cracked winter hands.
- Elderberry Syrup or Gummies – I’ve been taking these gummies for a couple years to boost my immune system during the cold months.
- Lights lights lights – This winter has seemed so dreary and wet out. After all the christmas decorations are put away I start to really miss the lights. Keeping a few strands of LED lights around the house brightens things up and makes me so happy! I keep them on the mantle, but they can go anywhere.
- Wintertime Warmth Playlist – For cozy days in. Pair with a steaming cup of coffee and spongy biscotti.
- Unraveled Grace – I linked off to my sister’s shop last seasonal post and I figured I would again because she has tons of new cozy items in the works! Check this one out! And how versatile is this?! Plus this mommy and me set that my niece and I had the chance to model (pictured above). Shameless plug. She never asked me to put this out there, I’m just crazy about her creations.
Felicity says stay warm friends! This cold air is no fun for us summer babies 🙂